Digital and Content Marketing
Adobe Creative Suite
Digital Media Production
Social Media Community Manager at Bonfire Marketing
May 2016 – Present
Sales & Marketing Director at Barbier International, Inc.
August 2014 – May 2016
- Barbier International is a linguistic services agency that specializes in providing translations and interpretations for clients around the world. My role primarily managed sales and marketing campaigns, with a mix of project coordination and office management as needed.
Radio DJ at XRAY FM (107.1 FM)
January 2014 – Present
- Volunteer host of a weekly radio program called From The Garage every Monday 4-6 pm. Expect to hear songs promoting upcoming events in Portland, new music, local music and beyond.
Editor at newPDXmusic.com
January 2016 – Present
- A music blog I manage to create a more accessible resource to discover local music. After 4 months, it’s already been nominated as a finalist for “Best Local Blog” by Willamette Week’s Best of Portland poll.
Publicist at Porchland PR
August 2015 – February 2016
- Former founder of a music industry oriented public relations firm that provided publicity and promotions for musicians.
Sales Associate (Drums & Accessories) at Guitar Center
June 2014 – August 2014
Manager at KPSU
July 2013 – June 2014
- Oversee all KPSU activities and personnel.
- Hired and directly managed an 11 member staff.
- Allocated and managed the entire fiscal year operating budget.
- Developed $13k in revenue
- Authored and submitted KPSU’s LPFM (Low Power FM) application to the Federal Communications Commission.
Promotions Director at KPSU
October 2011 – June 2013
- Initially hired as music director. Quickly demonstrated strengths and earned a promotion within four months.
- Managed day-to-day presence on all social media channels.
- Increased KPSU’s social media audience larger in one year than ever before.
- Created and organized multiple promotional events with tiny budgets.
- Commended for executing the organization’s top 2 highest profiting events yet that generated more than $7k in revenue.
- Led organization to achieve its highest amount of revenue ever within one fiscal year.
Music Director at KPSU
July 2011 -October 2011
- Responsible for managing KPSU’s music library, both electronic & physical formats.
- Managed relations with all music promoters
- Trafficked all music submissions
- Submitted weekly charts to the College Music Journal (CMJ)
- Updated on-air automation software with new music
Copywriting Intern at Backspace
October 2010 – April 2011
- Wrote all promotional and event related copy for the website of this former all ages venue.
Customer Service Representative at A-Boy
August 2008 – June 2011
- First real job I ever had, originally utilized to fund raise for a gap year trip to South America.
Portland State University
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Double Major in Communications & Psychology, 2010-2014
Woodrow Wilson High School